1. N. J. Beutell and A. J. Walker “HR Information Systems” in Randall S. Schuler (ed), Managing HR in the Information Age, 6, (Washington DC: Bureau of National Affairs, 1991), pp.167–203.
2. A. Price, Human Resource Management in a Business Context, 2nd ed. (London: Thomson Learning, 2004), p. 69.
3. R. Wayne Mondy, Human Resource Management, (Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education, 2007), p. 113–114.
4. Anthony Hendrickson, “Human Resource Information System: Backbone Technology of Contemporary Human Resources,” Journal of Labour Research, 24, no.3 (Summer 2003): 381–395.
5. Ben Swanepoel (ed), Barney Erasmus, Marius Van Wyk and Heinz Schenk, South African Human Resource Management: Theory & Practice, 3rd ed. (Cape Town: Juta ...