After reading this chapter, you should be able to:
- Understand the features of recruitment and a recruitment policy
- Explain the benefits of organized recruitment
- Enumerate the steps in the recruitment process
- Define the sources of recruitment
- Understand the recruitment practices in India
Although Yes Bank started its operations in 2004, by 2008 it had a significant presence in corporate and institutional banking, financial markets, investment banking, business and transactional banking, retail banking, and wealth management. The company attributes its success to its high-quality human capital built painstakingly with the help of its HR practices, especially through its recruitment drives.
Since its inception, ...