Build Blockchain projects which establish trust, security and transparency using Hyperledger
About This Video
- Understand how permissioned Blockchain frameworks differ from permissionless ones such as Ethereum.
- Be able to set up a development Hyperledger Fabric network and understand what each component (Certificate Authority, Orderer, Peer) does on a high level.
- Be able to set up a Hyperledger Composer Playground and REST server and have it interface with the Hyperledger Fabric network.
While building enterprise grade Blockchain applications to serve a large set of customers you need to think whether your application complies with data protection regulations. Using the Hyperledger framework you can build permissioned applications with better performance, scalability and trust. This will not only give you full control of data being shared with other parties but also brings in a higher level of security.
This course will teach you all the basics of Hyperledger Fabric technology so that you can use it in your Enterprise grade projects with better understanding & clarity. You will learn about Hyperledger Fabric, how it is different from technologies like Bitcoin, Ethereum & related crypto currencies. Architecture and components of Hyperledger Fabric & how this works in applications. You will be building a legal land registration application with Hyperledger Fabric which caters to a large set of customers and also can be used by large enterprises for a non-financial projects. Evaluate if a business application will benefit by adoption of Distributed Ledger Technology. By the end of this course you will be confident in building your own fault-tolerant, high performance, secure business related applications using Hyperledger Fabric and Compose framework on Blockchain technology.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on Github at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hyperledger-for-Blockchain-Applications
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Technical Prerequisites
- Chapter 2 : Permissioned versus Permissionless
- Chapter 3 : HL Fabric and Composer
- Chapter 4 : Building a Network
- Chapter 5 : Deploying Our Network
- Chapter 6 : Testing Our Network
- Chapter 7 : Next Steps and Exploration
- Title: Hyperledger for Blockchain Applications
- Release date: August 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789131963