1. If Max were to study your organization, what would he say? What advice would he give?
2. If Zed were asked to evaluate the assumptions in your organization—those things that are taken for granted—what would be his evaluation? What advice would he give?
3. Why were so many of the other mice in the maze uncomfortable with the issues that Max and Zed raised? Clearly, many of these mice had overcome the fear of change. What was the fear that remained?
4. How would you describe the strengths of Max, Big, and Zed? Which of these strengths do you think are prevalent in your organization? Which of them are under-represented? How can these strengths be cultivated?
5. What are the mazes that exist within ...