Clearing data from a cube using a process
In addition to loading data, TI processes can be used to:
- Clear data
- Move data from cube to cube
- Automatic saving
In this recipe, we will see how to clear data from a cube using a Turbo Integrator process.
Ensure that TM1 Admin service is started. The demodata TM1 Server should be running and Server Explorer should be open in TM1 Architect.
How to do it…
- Open the Server Explorer window in TM1 Architect.
- Right-click on Processes and select Create New Process.
- On the Datasource Type tab click on IBM Cognos TM1 and select Cube View from the drop down.
- Click on the Browse... button, select demodata:Sales_Plan and click on the Create View... button as shown in the following screenshot:
- The View Extract window ...