430 IBM WebSphere Everyplace Access V5, Volume II: Application Development
7. Insert the WebSphere Portal V5.0 CD into your drive and select the
wpsinstall.jar file from the /wps directory on this CD. Click Next to continue
Figure A-20 Installing the Portal runtime
8. Review the summary information and click Next to start the installation.
9. Click Finish once installation has completed.
A.4.2.2 Install WebSphere Portal 5.0 Fixpack 2
Once the Portal Toolkit installation has completed but before you continue the
Everyplace Toolkit, you must apply WebSphere Portal fixpack 2 and WebSphere
Portal 5.0.2 Cumulative Fix 1. Leave the Everyplace Toolkit installation running in
the background while you complete the installation of these fixes.
To apply Fixpack 2, follow these instructions:
1. Ensure that WebSphere Studio is not running.
2. Insert the CD containing WebSphere Portal V5.0 Fixpack 2.
3. Run the following command from a command prompt to apply the Fixpack:
C:\<WSXD>\PortalToolkit\updatePortalTestEnv502.bat <d:> where
<WSXD> is the installation directory for WebSphere Studio and <d:> is the
drive where the Fixpack is located.