Chapter 6. Advanced configuration topics 273
9. Now, right-click the Consolidated Mail portlet icon, and while holding it, drag
the portlet onto the page where you want to deploy the portlet.
10.Select the Configure portlet properties icon in the upper-right corner of the
11.Fill in your Exchange Server details:
Figure 6-70 Choose version
12.Click the portlet Edit icon.
13.Fill in your server’s details (see Figure 6-71 on page 274 and Figure 6-72 on
– Server: Enter the distinguished name of the Exchange 5.5 Server.
– Use a secure connection: Select this option if you must use a secure
connection (HTTPS) to access the ASPs installed on the IIS machine.
– User name: Enter the user name of the person using this portlet.
– Password: Enter the password for this user.
Tip: When dragging a portlet onto a page or from a different location on a
page, remember that an orange bar will be displayed when you are over a
valid location to drop the portlet.