The following IC3: Living Online Exam Objectives are covered in this chapter:
- ✓ Communication Standards
- Explain the difference between personal and professional communication and the importance of spelling and use of abbreviations in each type of communication.
- All capitals vs. standard capitalization
- Verbal vs. Written, Professional vs. Personal communication
- Explain the terms: Spamming, flaming, bullying and the harm that each can cause. Explain how they are not faceless, harmless electronic actions.
- Explain the terms Libel and Slander and the real life legal consequences of each.
- ✓ Legal and Responsible Use of Computers
- Explain what censorship is. Contrast its benefits and drawbacks. ...