THE FOLLOWING IC3: LIVING ONLINE EXAM OBJECTIVES ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- ✓ Using Search Engines
- Explain how to use search engines to acquire information. The value of the resources available on the internet.
- Demonstrate how to use search engines to answer questions and solve problems by using good search terms to get specific information from reputable sources.
- ✓ Evaluate Search Results
- Explain the value and problems with internet forums.
- Explain that ads are paid messages from companies that want to interest you in their products. Messages are not necessarily factual.
- Explain that sponsored links are a form of advertising and not to be relied on as an informational resource.