Appendix AAnswers to Review Questions
Chapter 1: Exploring Common Application Features in Microsoft Office
- C, D. C and D are the only answers that describe the complete and correct procedure for opening a Microsoft Word document on your computer.
- A. The main difference between Save and Save As is that Save As saves a copy of your document and your latest changes.
- B. Ctrl+A selects the contents of the entire document.
- A, D. As the name implies, the Spelling and Grammar tool only checks the spelling and the grammar of your file.
- A, B, D. When you hide a column from a table, that column is no longer visible, but its data is still stored in your file. Also, if data from that column was used in one or more charts, its data will no longer be included ...
Get IC3: Internet and Computing Core Certification Key Applications Global Standard 4 Study Guide now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.