Answers to Assessment Test
IC3—Module 2: Key Applications
- C. You can press Alt+F4 on your keyboard to close any application.
- A. Browse your computer using Windows Explorer and double-click the file that you want to open.
- C. When you use the spell checker in Microsoft Office, each mistake is highlighted, and one or more solutions are suggested for fixing it.
- D. You can access the printing options by pressing Ctrl+P on your keyboard.
- A. Select all the text in a document by pressing Ctrl+A on your keyboard.
- B, C. In Microsoft Word you can create bulleted, numbered, and multilevel lists.
- D. You cannot add page numbers on the ribbon; they need to be added in the pages of a document.
- B. Press Tab on your keyboard to move to the next cell.
- C. The ...
Get IC3: Internet and Computing Core Certification Key Applications Global Standard 4 Study Guide now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.