1. ADP parent company press release, <http://www.intermedix.com/news/PressRelease20121129.pdf>.
2. Hutchins EM, Clopperty MJ, Amin RM. Intelligence-driven computer network defense informed by analysis of adversary campaigns and intrusion kill chains. PhDz; November 21, 2010.
4. Clark DD, Wilson DR. A comparison of commercial and military computer security policies. IEEE symposium on computer security and privacy; April 1987.
5. Computers at risk. National Research Council, National Academy Press; 1991.
6. Minimum security functionality requirements for multi-user operating systems (draft). Computer systems laboratory, NIST; January 27, 1992.
7. Trusted computer security ...