Understand how to implement an IMS (integrated management system) and how it can benefit your organisation
An IMS incorporates all of an organisation’s processes and systems so that they are working under – and towards – one set of policies and objectives.
Your strategic guide to implementing an IMS – get the help and guidance you need!
Table of contents
- About the Author
- Chapter 1: Benefits of an IMS
- Chapter 2: Terms and definitions
Chapter 3: IMS Implementation Strategies
- Does an IMS always have to be aligned to any particular management standards?
- Strategic buy-in
- How far does Annex SL help a leadership team with thinking about an IMS?
- Why should leadership be interested in an IMS?
- PDCA and managing uncertainty
- IMS and process-based thinking
- IMS, risk and metrics
- How does this risk-based thinking impact on policy and objectives?
- Chapter 4: Implementing an IMS – Policies and Objectives
- Chapter 5: Acting on the IMS
- Chapter 6: Third-party assessment
- Further reading
- Title: Implementing an Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Release date: May 2019
- Publisher(s): IT Governance Publishing
- ISBN: 9781787781269
You might also like
Network Defense and Countermeasures: Principles and Practices, Third edition
All you need to know about defending networks, in one book Clearly explains concepts, terminology, challenges, …
Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance: It Can't Happen to Us—Avoiding Corporate Disaster While Driving Success
An expert's insider secrets to how successful CEOs and directors shape, lead, and oversee their organizations …
Application Security in the ISO 27001:2013 Environment
Web application security as part of an ISO 27001-compliant information security management system Web application vulnerabilities …
Developing Cybersecurity Programs and Policies, Third Edition
All the Knowledge You Need to Build Cybersecurity Programs and Policies That Work Clearly presents best …