Book descriptionUnderstand how to implement an IMS (integrated management system) and how it can benefit your organisation An IMS incorporates all of an organisation’s processes and systems so that they are working under – and towards – one set of policies and objectives. Your strategic guide to implementing an IMS – get the help and guidance you need!
Table of contents
- About the Author
- Chapter 1: Benefits of an IMS
- Chapter 2: Terms and definitions
Chapter 3: IMS Implementation Strategies
- Does an IMS always have to be aligned to any particular management standards?
- Strategic buy-in
- How far does Annex SL help a leadership team with thinking about an IMS?
- Why should leadership be interested in an IMS?
- PDCA and managing uncertainty
- IMS and process-based thinking
- IMS, risk and metrics
- How does this risk-based thinking impact on policy and objectives?
- Chapter 4: Implementing an IMS – Policies and Objectives
- Chapter 5: Acting on the IMS
- Chapter 6: Third-party assessment
- Further reading
- Title: Implementing an Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Release date: May 2019
- Publisher(s): IT Governance Publishing
- ISBN: 9781787781269
You might also like
Information Governance, 2nd Edition
The essential guide to effective IG strategy and practice Information Governance is a highly practical and …
Information Assurance Handbook: Effective Computer Security and Risk Management Strategies
Best practices for protecting critical data and systems Information Assurance Handbook: Effective Computer Security and Risk …
Implementing NAP and NAC Security Technologies: The Complete Guide to Network Access Control
This guide presents real-world hacking scenarios along with complete implementation guidance for the right NAP/NAC solution, …
Managing Electronic Records: Methods, Best Practices, and Technologies
The ultimate guide to electronic records management, featuring a collaboration of expert practitioners including over 400 …