208 Implementing IBM Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for WebSphere Business Integration V1.1
5. Since we did not provide a directory at the command line, it will prompt for
CANDLEHOME. Press Enter to use the default.
Enter the name of the CANDLEHOME directory
[ default = /candle ]:
6. If the CANDLEHOME directory exists, it will ask if you will to use this. Press
Enter to take the default.
CANDLEHOME directory "/candle" already exists.
OK to use it [ y or n; "y" is default ]?
7. Next, it will provide the listing of installation options (Figure 7-9). Select the
option you wish to use; in this section, we have selected option 2:
Figure 7-9 Installation options
8. You are provided with the operating systems for the product packages
(Figure 7-10 on page 209). Select the default unless you want to override it. It
will then ask you to verify that the information is correct. Review and verify this
information. If correct, press Enter.
Note: The install.sh script can be executed with optional flags; however, we
will execute it without any flags. See Installing and Setting up IBM Tivoli
OMEGAMON XE for WebSphere Business Integration, SC31-6885 for
Prior to installing OMEGAMON XE agents, you should already
have installed Candle Management Server on at least one machine.
You will need to know the IP address or host name and IP port number
for the Candle Management Server in order to configure your agents.
The Candle Management Server is available on the OMEGAMON Platform CD.
Select one of the following:
1) Install products or maintenance via GUI.
2) Install products via command line.
3) Install maintenance via command line.
4) Create remote packages via GUI.
5) Create remote packages via command line.
6) View readme files.
7) Exit install.
Please enter a valid number: 2