Open entries are transactions that haven't reached their final status yet, and are not included in the Open documents section. You can only post open entries when the corresponding master data is already imported. In a common scenario, the open entries include:
- Customer entries: It means all the money each customer owes on the day of the migration
- Vendor entries: It means all the money the company owes to each of their vendors on the day of the migration
- Bank entries: It means the money the company has in each bank account
- Item entries: It means the stock the company has in each location on the day of the migration
- Accounting Balances: It means the balance that each account has on the day of the migration
In a more advanced scenario, this ...