Understanding the features
NetScaler Gateway has a set of features, which can be used to grant end users remote access, such as:
- ICA Proxy: This feature allows the gateway to proxy ICA traffic from the backend XenApp or XenDesktop solution to the user through the TCP 443 port.
- SSL VPN: This is a browser-based VPN solution also known as clientless access.
- VPN: This is a virtual private network feature that gives users access to the corporate network using the NetScaler Gateway plugin.
- Endpoint analysis: This is a network access control feature, which scans clients to see whether they fulfill corporate security policy before they are allowed to connect to the network.
- SmartAccess: SmartAccess allows us to control access to applications and desktops on ...