View Transfer Server installation prerequisites
There are a number of
prerequisites that should be addressed prior to installing a View Transfer Server:
- At least one configured View Connection Server with a View license key installed
- An Active Directory user account or security group that will be granted the necessary permissions to the View Transfer Server repository
- A dedicated Windows 2008 R2 server to host the View Transfer Server role.
- A static IP address for the Transfer Server host
- Local administrator access on the host serve
In addition to the items described in Chapter 1, Designing a VMware Horizon View Infrastructure, the following items should be prepared in advance of the installation.
The View Transfer Server repository and user account ...