View Security Server recovery
The simplest way to restore a View Security Server is to simply reinstall the software using the steps provided earlier in this chapter, and re-pair the Security Server with the View Connection Server. The following steps outline how to restore a View Security Server in a scenario where the previous one is unavailable:
- Configure a new Security Server host using the same server name and IP address.
- Log on to the View Manager Admin console using an AD account that has administrative permissions within View.
- Open the View Configuration | Servers page within the console.
- Select the Security Servers tab in the Servers window.
- Highlight the Security Server you wish to remove, click on the More Commands option, and then the ...