Chapter 9. VMware Horizon View Client Options
VMware Horizon View supports a number of different client hardware and software platforms, providing organizations with maximum flexibility when deciding what endpoint they wish to use. This chapter will examine a number of different View client options and discuss their characteristics, requirements, advantages, and disadvantages.
In this chapter we will learn:
- What are the supported operating systems for the standalone View Client?
- What is the difference between thin and zero View Clients?
- What are the requirements for the View Client with Local Mode?
- Why would you choose one client type over another?
- How to install the View Client in Windows
- View client command-line options for installation and usage