Join us for a special conversation with Sam Newman and longtime technology leader Adrian Cockcroft. You’ll explore the history of the cloud, find out how cloud computing technology has fundamentally changed software engineering, and discover where the public cloud is headed from here—and dive into some of the most pressing issues around big data and sustainability in the process.
This is a chance for you to learn about cloud computing, sustainability, infrastructure and ops, and Sam and Adrian's own career journeys. They’ll spend a few minutes covering the trends that are influencing infrastructure, then tell you what you need to know to stay ahead of the curve.What you’ll learn and how you can apply it
- Explore the origins and need for the public cloud
- Discover what’s coming next for infrastructure and ops
- You want the chance to ask Sam Newman and Adrian Cockcroft your questions about the future of cloud computing.
- You’re looking for ways to improve your organization’s performance and build more sustainable solutions.
- Title: Infrastructure and Ops Hour with Sam Newman: 15 years of Public Cloud with Adrian Cockcroft
- Release date: October 2022
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920817550
You might also like
Infrastructure & Ops Hour with Sam Newman: Microservices and Ops with Chris O'Dell
Join us for a special conversation on Kubernetes with Sam Newman and Chris O’Dell. They’ll discuss …
Infrastructure and Ops Hour with Sam Newman: Multi-Cloud with Gregor Hohpe
Join us for a special conversation on multicloud with Sam Newman and software architecture pro Gregor …
Infrastructure and Ops Hour with Sam Newman: eBPF with Liz Rice
Join us for a special conversation on the extended Berkeley Packet Filter (eBPF) with Sam Newman …
Cloud Superstream: Super Cloud, Multicloud, and Hybrid Cloud
Sponsored by F5 and Orca Security Many organizations today find themselves in a hybrid or multicloud …