What’s in store for infrastructure and operations in the future? Where’s the field headed? And what technologies will take us there?
Join us for this recording of a live event covering some of the key changes you can expect to see in the world of infrastructure and operations. You’ll learn about the trends and new technologies that will shape how you deliver software and meet the needs of your business and customers in the coming years, with a focus on the emerging ideas and tools that you can make use of right now. Whether you’re looking for cutting-edge techniques for today or want to get ahead of the game for tomorrow, this is the event for you.
What you’ll learn and how you can apply it
- Explore the technologies that will shape the future of infrastructure and operations
- Learn how to employ new technologies and stay ahead of the curve
This recording of a live event is for you because…
- You’re a developer who wants to know what’s coming next for infrastructure and operations.
- You want to better understand new technologies such as data mesh and eBPF.
- You need to apply continuous delivery principles to make the end-to-end process of developing and deploying ML systems more repeatable and reliable.
- Read Data Mesh (book)
- Read Container Security (book)
- Read Building Machine Learning Pipelines (book)
- Read Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, second edition (book)
- Read Linux Observability with BPF (book)
- Title: Infrastructure & Ops Superstream Series: What's Next for Infrastructure and Operations?
- Release date: November 2021
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920657316
You might also like
Infrastructure & Ops Superstream: Observability
Observability—a measure of how well internal states of a system can be inferred from its outputs—is …
Infrastructure & Ops Hour: GitOps
Join us for a special conversation on GitOps with Sam Newman and Weaveworks founder Alexis Richardson. …
Infrastructure & Ops Superstream Series: CI/CD
The combination of modern distributed architectures and cloud environments offers powerful solutions for delivering applications that …
Infrastructure & Ops Superstream Series: Microservices & DevOps
The main reason to pick a microservice architecture is the ability to change things independently. It …