Time for action — using the Bezier tool
To begin, we will use the Bezier tool to create a woman's face shape:
- Open a new document in Inkscape.
- Now select the Bezier tool from the toolbox bar:
- Using a series of straight paths, using single-clicks to create nodes, create a head shape, similar to the one shown in the following image:
- Make sure to close the path by double-clicking on the first node when complete.
- Select the head object and choose the Edit Paths by Nodes tool:
All nodes on the object appear in a gray color.
From the main menu, choose Edit | ...