Types of Strategy
Which Fits Your Business?
Key Topics Covered in This Chapter
- Low-cost leadership strategy, and how to make it work
- Differentiating a product or service—even a commodity—in ways that create real value for customers
- Customer relationship strategy, and six approaches for making it valuable for customers
- The network effect strategy: winner-take-all
- Determining which strategic approach is right for you
NOW THAT WE’VE considered the issues surrounding types of innovations and sources of innovative ideas, how you can recognize and gain support for them, and what management can do to separate good ideas from bad, it’s time to consider their strategic implications.
Look at the many textbooks on business strategy and you’ll find ...