The compound names in this cumulative Subject Index are for the most part simplified versions based on the rules given in Nomenclature of Inorganic Chemistry, IUPAC Recommendations, N. G. Connelly and T. Damhus, eds., Royal Society of Chemistry (2005). Inverted forms are used for most entries, with the anionic ligands generally listed first and neutral ligands afterwards, and usually in alphabetical order within each set. Note that the names in this Subject Index may be different from those given in the preparations themselves.
Indices for previous volumes appear in Inorganic Syntheses, Collective Index for Volumes 1–30, T. E. Sloan, ed., Wiley‐Interscience (1997).
- Acetamide, N,N,‐di(iso‐butyl)‐2‐chloro‐, 31:144
- Acetamide, N,N,‐di(iso‐butyl)‐2‐ (octylphenylphosphinyl)‐, 31:145
- dibenzylidene palladium complex, 37:183
- Acetophenone, 2‐diphenylphosphino‐, 31:140
- Acetylacetonato, carbon‐bound to iridium, 35:173
- Acetylene, 2‐iodophenyl‐, 31:124
- bis(pentamethylcyclopentadienyl), 37:146
- Alanine, neodymium complex, 34:184
- α‐Alumina, tabular, 34:21