Inspired Marketing! presents the inside secrets of today?s most successful marketers. If you sell anything, this handy, practical, rainmaking guide reveals a new way to sell without resorting to hype, scare tactics, or manipulation using an amazing step-based model anyone can apply. If you?re a salesperson or marketer who knows that the old tactics no longer work and that long-term success requires fresh ideas, this is the perfect guide for you.
Table of contents
- 1. How to Create the Most Unusual and Unforgettable Marketing of Your Life
- 2. Dread Marketing? Not Any More
- 3. So, You Want a Big Success Story?
- 4. What Happens When Proven Marketing Know-How Meets Inspiration?
- 5. How Asking the Right Questions Can Spark Out-of-This-World Inspiration
- 6. 101 Reasons to Follow Your Inspiration
- 7. How to Tell the Difference between Inspiration and a Wild Goose Chase
- 8. Give What You Love and the Money Will Follow
- 9. The Secret to Inspired Marketing Is___
- 10. Follow the Chain of Inspiration
- 11. A Heartfelt Story Heard around the World . . .
- 12. A View of Faith, Success, Search Engine Savvy, and Inspiration from a Bench in Beulah, Colorado
- 13. From Blues Guitar to Portable Empire . . . One Man's Inspired, Fun, and Even "Clueless" Journey
- 14. Yes! It Can Be That Easy If You Say "Yes" to Inspiration
- About the Authors
- Title: Inspired Marketing!: The Astonishing Fun New Way to Create More Profits for Your Business by Following Your Heart
- Release date: March 2008
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9780470183649
You might also like
The Strategy Book, 2nd Edition
WINNER OF THE COMMUTER'S READ AWARD AT THE 2013 CMI MANAGEMENT BOOK OF THE YEAR AWARDS …
Your Portable Empire: How to Make Money Anywhere While Doing What You Love
Praise for Your Portable Empire "In a sea of snake oil and get-rich-quick nonsense about fast …
Seven Years to Seven Figures: The Fast-Track Plan to Becoming a Millionaire
In Seven Years to Seven Figures, self-made millionaire and renowned wealth coach Michael Masterson reveals the …
The Intelligent Investor, Rev. Ed
More than one million hardcovers sold Now available for the first time in paperback! The Classic …