To share a file in your Windows 10 computer using Share, complete the following steps:
- Press Windows key + E to open File Explorer.
- Browse the folder where your files reside and select one or multiple files.
- Click the Share tab, and then click the Share icon.
- In the Share dialog box, select sharing your file(s) over email, nearby sharing, or the Microsoft Store app, as shown in Figure 8.1:
- Depending on what you have selected, continue with the onscreen directions to share the file(s).
To share a file in your Windows 10 computer using basic sharing, complete ...