To install a desktop app automatically on your Windows 10 computer using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), complete the following steps:
- Click the search box on the taskbar and enter deployment workbench.
- Select Open on the right of the Best match list; see Figure 9.2:
- Click the Yes button when asked Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?.
- In the DeploymentWorkbench window, expand Deployment Shares.
- Then, expand MDT Deployment Share (in your case, it might be named differently).
- Right-click Applications and select ...