- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results.
- Take a broad look at the capabilities of AngularJS, with in-depth analysis of its key features
- See how to build a structured MVC-style application that will scale gracefully in real-world applications
- Examine how popular features are implemented in AngularJS, such as templating, data binding, and dependency injection
- Explore features unique to AngularJS such as modules and directives
- Analyze dozens of detailed code samples, then use them to bootstrap your next project
"Instant AngularJS Starter" is designed to get you ramped up on AngularJS as quickly and efficiently as possible. By the end of this book, you’ll possess all the knowledge you need to make full-featured, real-life applications with AngularJS. The code samples are reusable, and specifically intended to give you a head start on your next project.
This book will transform your curiosity about AngularJS into a set of production-ready AngularJS skills, through a broad overview of the framework and deep dives into its key features.
You’ll start with basic AngularJS syntax, and then jump head-first into a life-sized example of how to build scalable AngularJS applications. With a foundational understanding of AngularJS in place, you’ll learn about its advanced features in depth, one by one, until you’ve mastered them all.
Before you know it, ""AngularJS Starter"" will have you ramped up on AngularJS and back to building cutting-edge applications for the web, faster and more effectively than ever.
Table of Contents
Instant AngularJS Starter
- Instant AngularJS Starter
- About the author
- About the reviewers
1. Instant AngularJS Starter
- So, what is AngularJS?
- Hello World
- Quick start – an MVC application in AngularJS
- Top 5 features you need to know about
- People and places you should get to know
- Title: Instant AngularJS Starter
- Release date: February 2013
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781782166764