Implement AutoMapper in your .NET projects with ease
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results
- Great examples with illustrations on how and where to use Automapper
- Create your own custom resolvers for Automapper
- Tips and tricks for problem solving and eliminating huge code
Automapper is a simple library that will help eliminate complex code for mapping objects from one to another. It solves the deceptively complex problem of mapping objects and leaves you with clean and maintainable code.
Instant Automapper is a practical guide that provides numerous step-by-step instructions detailing some of the many features Automapper provides to streamline your object-to-object mapping. Importantly it helps in eliminating complex code.
Instant Automapper sets off by working through a sample transit application, and then breaks down the different types of Automapper patterns/usage for the reader to easily understand and refer to.
The book covers all aspects of Automapper from installing it into a project, using it with all its mapping capabilities, and extending Automapper with custom resolvers, as well as unit testing the mapping. You will see strategies for an easy-to-maintain object mapping structure and grasp the best practices for using Automapper between Domain and Presentation Objects.
The book will serve as a reference for your future .NET application development that has domain layers.
Table of Contents
- Instant AutoMapper
- About the Author
- About the Reviewer
1. Instant AutoMapper
- So, what is AutoMapper?
- Quick start – creating a sample project
- Top 12 features you need to know about
- People and places you should get to know
- Title: Instant AutoMapper
- Release date: July 2013
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781783282050