Create beautiful and functional presentations using the reveal.js library, HTML5, and CSS3
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results.
- Create presentations using HTML5 and run them straight from your browser
- Easily publish presentations on your website by using modern web technologies
Presentations are no longer limited to platform specific software. You can now create stunning slides and display them on a web browser using modern technologies like HTML5 and CSS3.
You will start by creating a basic presentation using reveal.js, working your way through customization so that you can tailor it your specific needs. You'll then move on to create a custom theme for your slides, add an elapsed time clock, modify slide transitions, create a navigation bar, and much more.
After going through the exercises in "Instant HTML5 Presentations How-to" you will be able to create a fully functional presentation that will run on all modern web browsers on any platform.
Table of Contents
Instant HTML5 Presentations How-to
- Instant HTML5 Presentations How-to
- About the Author
- About the Reviewer
1. Instant HTML5 Presentations How-to
- Creating our initial presentation (Simple)
- Customizing our presentation (Simple)
- Adding speaker notes (Simple)
- Installing and using Sass (Advanced)
- Theming (Medium)
- Setting up slide transitions (Simple)
- Connecting slides (Simple)
- Creating vertical/nested slides (Simple)
- Using fragmented views (Simple)
- Adding Markdown content (Simple)
- Customizing slides with global state (Medium)
- Working with custom events (Advanced)
- Plugins and extensions (Medium)
- Exporting our presentation as PDF (Simple)
- Server-side speaker notes (Advanced)
- Title: Instant HTML5 Presentations How-to
- Release date: February 2013
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781782164784