The Hello World application in NetBeans IDE (Must know)
In this recipe, we will create a Hello World application in NetBeans IDE..
The following steps will guide you to create a simple Java project in NetBeans IDE:
- Go to File | New Project or simply click on the New Project icon present in the toolbar.
- Select Java Application by going to Categories | Java, and then click on Next to proceed.
- Enter Project Name as
Hello World and define the location of the project.
- Leave Use Dedicated Folder for Storing Libraries as it is.
- Check whether the Create Main Class checkbox is selected or not. If it is not selected, select it.
- You will see helloworld.HelloWorld in the Create Main Class field, where
helloworld is the package name and