Connecting your Raspberry Pi (Simple)
This task will demonstrate how to set up Raspberry Pi properly. This will include High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI), Composite TVs, keyboards and mice, and networking.
You will need:
- A Raspberry Pi
- A 5 volt 1 amp power adapter with a Micro-USB connector
- An SD card with a Raspberry Pi operating system installed
- An Ethernet cable with a network connection
- One HDMI cable or RCA style (composite) cable
- A USB keyboard
- A USB mouse
- Place your SD card into the SD card slot on the underside of the Raspberry Pi.
- Connect the HDMI or RCA cable to the respective connector on the Raspberry Pi, ...