Using the Raspberry Pi Store (Simple)
This will explain how to load up the Raspberry Pi App Store, how to set up an account, and how to search and install applications.
You will need:
- A Raspberry Pi
- An SD card with the official Raspberry Pi OS, Raspbian, properly loaded
- A USB keyboard
- A USB mouse
- A 5V 1A power supply with Micro-USB connector
- A network connection
- And a screen hooked up to your Raspberry Pi
- At the command line, enter
startx to start the desktop environment.
- On the desktop, double-click on the Pi Store icon.
- Click on the Log In link in the top-right of the window, as shown in the following screenshot:
- If you have not ...