Installing MAME4All (Intermediate)
This task will describe how to install MAME4All through the Raspberry Pi Store. It will also explain how to run it from both the GUI and the CLI, and how to add games.
You will need:
- A Raspberry Pi
- An SD card with the official Raspberry Pi OS, Raspbian, properly loaded
- A USB keyboard
- A USB mouse
- A 5V 1A power supply with Micro-USB connector
- A network connection
- And a screen hooked up to your Raspberry Pi
Perform the following steps for installing MAME4All:
- From the command line, enter
startx to launch the desktop environment.
- From the desktop, launch the Pi Store application by double-clicking ...