Installing and running OpenArena (Simple)
This task will describe how to install OpenArena through the Raspberry Pi Store. It will go on to explain how to run it, setting up your character, playing a single-player game, joining multiplayer games, and setting up a multiplayer server.
You will need:
- A Raspberry Pi
- An SD card with the official Raspberry Pi OS, Raspbian, properly loaded
- A USB keyboard
- A USB mouse
- A 5V 1A power supply with Micro-USB connector
- A network connection
- And a screen hooked up to your Raspberry Pi
For installing OpenArena, perform the following steps:
- From the command line, enter
startx to launch the desktop environment.
- From the desktop, launch the Pi Store application by double-clicking on the Pi Store icon. ...