Installing Stella (Simple)
This task will describe how to install Stella, the Atari 2600 emulator, onto your Raspberry Pi, as well as how to load and play games.
You will need:
- A Raspberry Pi
- An SD card with the official Raspberry Pi OS, Raspbian, properly loaded
- A USB keyboard
- A USB mouse
- A 5V 1A power supply with Micro-USB connector
- A network connection
- And a screen hooked up to your Raspberry Pi
- On the command line, enter
sudo apt-get install stella and press Enter.
- Press y if asked to continue installing.
stella and press Enter to run the emulator.
The Atari 2600 is one of the most famous gaming consoles ever ...