Learn the important components of responsive web design and make your websites mobile-friendly
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results
- Learn how to make your websites beautiful on any device
- Understand the differences between various responsive philosophies
- Expand your skill set with the quickly growing mobile-first approach
Making your sites responsive is an easy enough skill to learn, and really pays dividends when you're selling your product to potential clients or just trying to impress your boss for that promotion you want, but understanding all your options will help you develop a workflow that really works for you.
Instant Responsive Web Design makes learning mobile-friendly web design a piece of cake with site-builds imploring various approaches using a very easy-to-follow format where you'll actually be creating sites using each approach. Expand your web repertoire in a few, easy hours.
Instant Responsive Web Design takes the guesswork out of responsive web design, by teaching readers the most relevant approaches and leaves it up to them to develop a workflow that works best for their style of coding.
We'll help you to develop several websites from scratch using different philosophies such as the Goldilocks Approach, make your websites Fluid, understand desktop and mobile-first approaches, and master some of the tricky stuff such as making your images and video responsive.
In this step-by-step guide, you'll learn everything you could ever need to become an above-average responsive web designer in a matter of hours.
Table of Contents
Instant Responsive Web Design
- Instant Responsive Web Design
- About the Author
- About the Reviewers
1. Instant Responsive Web Design
- So, what is Responsive web design (RWD)?
- Getting started
- Quick start – making your first responsive web page
- Top 5 features you need to know about
- People and places you should get to know
- Title: Instant Responsive Web Design
- Release date: September 2013
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781849699259