Tackle integration problems and learn practical ways to make data flow between your application and other systems using Apache Camel
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results
- Use Apache Camel to connect your application to different systems
- Test your Camel application using unit tests, mocking, and component substitution
- Configure your Apache Camel application using the Spring Framework
There are many ways to handle data exchange between applications and systems. Apache Camel is a lightweight integration framework that trades in complexity to focus on simplicity, elegance, and flexibility instead. This book teaches you to handle data exchange using the messaging functions of the Apache Camel framework.
Instant Apache Camel Messaging System is a practical, hands-on guide that provides you with step-by-step instructions which will help you to take advantage of the Apache Camel integration framework using Maven, the Spring Framework, and the TDD approach.
Instant Apache Camel Messaging System introduces you to Apache Camel and provides easy-to-follow instructions on how to set up a Maven-based project and how to use unit tests and mocks to develop your application in a “test first, code later” manner. This book will help you take advantage of modern Java development infrastructures including the Spring Framework, Java DSL, Spring DSL, and Apache Camel to enhance your application.
If you are looking at ways to connect various systems and applications and wondering how to configure data flow in a simple and elegant manner, then Apache Camel is for you, and this book will show you where to begin.
Table of contents
Instant Apache Camel Messaging System
- Instant Apache Camel Messaging System
- About the Author
- About the Reviewer
1. Instant Apache Camel Messaging System
- So, what is Apache Camel?
- Quick start – creating a Camel application
Top 6 features you need to know about
- A little bit of terminology
- Leveraging main support
- Apache Camel modules
- Testing a Camel application
- Adding Spring
- Making things more complex
- Performing transformations
- Enterprise Integration Patterns
- People and places you should get to know
- Title: Instant XenMobile MDM
- Release date: September 2013
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781782165347
You might also like
Instant Apache Camel Message Routing
Route, transform, split, multicast messages, and do much more with Camel Learn something new in an …
Apache Kafka Series - Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners
Tutorial: Learn the Apache Kafka ecosystem, core concepts, operations, Kafka API, and build your own producers …
Mastering Apache Camel
An advanced guide to Enterprise Integration using Apache Camel Integrate your applications with Apache Camel and …