Proven Methods for Showing the Impact of Talent Management on Business Results.
The term "integrated talent management" has been in vogue for several years, yet organizations are still trying to understand how to integrate talent management functions to achieve business results. Authors Toni Hodges DeTuncq and Lynn Schmidt, PhD use case studies from 18 top organizations to reveal methods and techniques for designing and implementing talent management initiatives including workforce planning, talent acquisition, performance management, learning and development, succession management, and engagement and retention that positively impact the business. Learn how these organizations are using scorecards to demonstrate the value of talent management at the initiative, functional and organizational levels.
Table of Contents
- SECTION I Integrated Talent Management
- SECTION II Talent Management Initiative Micro Scorecards
- SECTION III Talent Management Functional and Organizational Macro Scorecards
- About the Authors
- Title: Integrated Talent Management Scorecards
- Release date: September 2013
- Publisher(s): Association for Talent Development
- ISBN: 9781562868659