We have to configure a 3D farm like a normal farm in Horizon:
- Configure this pool in the same way as we used to configure the pool in Horizon, until we reach the Desktop Pool Settings section.
- Scroll to the Remote Display Protocol section in the Add Desktop Pool window.
- We have to choose between two of the following options in the 3D Renderer option:
- Choose either Hardware or Automatic for vSGA
- Choose Hardware for vDGA or MxGPU
- Set the default display protocol to PCoIP in the Desktop Pool settings and allow users to decide to choose No in the dropdown with 3D Renderer to NVIDIA GRID VGPU.
- To enable the NVIDIA vGPU, enable vGPU support for a virtual machine:
- Power down the virtual machine.
- Click on ...