The following are some important folders that are created when Ephesoft is installed. These are subfolders beneath the Ephesoft installation folder:
- Apache 2.2: Apache can be used in front of Ephesoft for load balancing and failover. It is included in the installation but not configured.
- Application: The Ephesoft Java web application is installed in this folder.
- Application/i18n, themes: These folders contain files to customize and localize the Ephesoft application.
- Application/native/RecostarPlugin: This plugin provides the image OCR functionality.
- Application/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF: System configuration property files are stored in this folder.
- Dependencies/gs, ImageMagick: Applications that Ephesoft uses for image manipulation are installed ...