Create interactive dashboards that drive better decision-making using QuickSight
About This Video
- This course will set you up to successfully build dashboards easily and share them with stakeholders or customers in little time.
- The courses are set up in chapters so that you can learn at your own pace. You could be building an interactive dashboard within a week's time.
- We offer quizzes to help you determine how well you caught important keys and we even give you data for your project to work with the help of videos, real interactive learning. We even have added bonus lessons.
As the largest cloud provider in the world, it's no surprise that Amazon Web Services is getting into the BI game with its new business analytics service: QuickSight. Whether you already store your data in the Amazon Cloud or elsewhere, QuickSight allows you to analyze your data to gain those critical business insights that inform better decision-making.
Amazon QuickSight is a new, cloud-based business analytics service enabling users to visualize and extract business insight from their data. This course teaches you how to connect, prepare and analyze your data inside one of Amazon's newest services. In this course, you will cover an end to end architecture on AWS Big data ecosystem from importing data to S3 storage using Lambda, preparing data using Athena, connecting Athena and QuickSight SPICE and finally visualizing the data using QuickSight. The major topics that will be covered in this course include Big Data Analytics and AWS services, QuickSight account creation, connecting your data to QuickSight, data preparation using functions, QuickSight visualizations, dashboards, and stories.
By the end of this course, you'll have mastered the skills required to build a data analytics solution in AWS using QuickSight along with other related services.
This course is for managers, developers, and analysts who have a basic knowledge of AWS, use AWS data services and want to learn how to use Amazon QuickSight for Business Intelligence or to share dashboards.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Quick Start to QuickSight
- Chapter 2 : Importing Data to QuickSight
- Chapter 3 : Enriching Your Data in QuickSight
- Chapter 4 : Building Interactive Visuals Using QuickSight
- Chapter 5 : Building a Mini-Project in AWS with QuickSight
- Chapter 6 : Administration and Mobile App
- Chapter 7 : Advanced Features and Closing Comments
- Title: Interactive Dashboards with Amazon QuickSight
- Release date: February 2020
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838553487
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Amazon Web Services AWS LiveLessons 2nd Edition
More Than 17 Hours of Video Instruction More than 17 hours of video instruction on Amazon …
Data Science from Scratch, 2nd Edition
To really learn data science, you should not only master the tools—data science libraries, frameworks, modules, …