Book descriptionThe selection - development - support framework described in this report not only identifies the important factors to consider when working overseas but also specifies ways to develop a talent pool of effective expatriates.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- List of Figures and Tables
- The Costs of Failure
- What Does Expatriate Effectiveness Mean?
How to Create and Maintain a Talent Pool of Effective Expatriates
- Recommendations for Developing a Talent Pool of Expatriate Managers
- Can Global Perspectives Be Learned?
- References and Suggested Readings
- Appendix A: Description of Research
- Appendix B: Interview Protocols
- Title: International Success: Selecting, Developing, and Supporting Expatriate Managers
- Release date: August 1998
- Publisher(s): Center for Creative Leadership
- ISBN: 9781604918007
You might also like
The Art of Communication
Bring nuance, depth, and meaning to every conversation you have The Art of Communication is for …
Unlearn: Let Go of Past Success to Achieve Extraordinary Results
A transformative system that shows leaders how to rethink their strategies, retool their capabilities, and revitalize …
Blueprints Visual Scripting for Unreal Engine - Second Edition
Develop high-quality interactive games with the power of Unreal Engine's visual scripting language and Blueprints framework …