- The Intel Galileo Gen 2 board includes:
- WiFi connectivity onboard with three antennas.
- Ethernet connectivity onboard.
- Bluetooth connectivity onboard.
- The Intel Galileo Gen 2 board is hardware and pin compatible with a wide range of:
- Arduino Uno R3 shields.
- Arduino Pi shields.
- Raspberry Pi shields.
- The jumper labeled IOREF allows us to:
- Select between 3.5V or 7V shield operation and provide voltage-level translation to all the I/O pins.
- Select between 3.3V or 5V shield operation and provide voltage-level translation to all the I/O pins.
- Reset the board.
- The LED labeled L is connected to the following pins of the digital I/O pins:
- The back of the board provides the following slot:
- Mini PCI Express.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.