Introduction to Adobe Edge Animate Preview (covers version
This book is geared toward web and interactive designers who want to put some pop in their web content through animation and interactivity. The exercises and descriptions are written for the average designer, but there’s also plenty here for even the most experienced Flash developer.
In this ebook, readers will learn how to navigate the Edge Animate interface to begin creating web-based animation; perform computer-based animation, particularly frame-by-frame animation and auto-generation; create simple objects and learn ways to animate them; use the Text tool to create live text elements within Edge Animate; and animate HTML pages. This updated version also covers working with actions and symbols, building complex animations, and building dynamic Edge Animate applications.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Introduction to Adobe Edge Animate Preview 7
- 1. The Edge Animate Interface
- 2. Animation Basics
- 3. Animating Objects
- 4. Animating Text
- 5. Animating Graphics from Other Programs
- 6. Working with Existing Web Pages
- Where are the Lesson Files?
- Title: Introduction to Adobe® Edge Animate Preview (covers version 7), Second Edition
- Release date: September 2012
- Publisher(s): Adobe Press
- ISBN: 9780133085716