Get Started Fast with Android App Development for Amazon’s Best-Selling Kindle Fire!
Practically overnight, the Amazon Kindle Fire has become the world’s top-selling Android-based tablet. Now, in this electronic-only mini-book, expert Android developers provide an introduction to the basics of Kindle Fire development.
Lauren Darcey and Shane Conder first introduce you to Android and walk you through installing its latest development tools. Next, you’ll learn the essential design principles you need to write Android Kindle Fire apps, discover how Android applications are structured and configured, and walk through incorporating user interfaces and other application resources into your projects.
It’s simply the fastest way to start developing apps for today’s hottest Android tablet!
Like this mini-book?Take the next step: read the full version! Learning Android Application Programming for the Kindle Fire, available August 2012 in print and eBook formats, walks you step-by-step through every facet of building a production-quality Kindle Fire app!
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Table of Contents
- 1. Getting Started with Kindle Fire
- 2. Mastering the Android Development Tools
- 3. Building Kindle Fire Applications
- 4. Managing Application Resources
- 5. Configuring the Android Manifest File
- 6. Designing an Application Framework
- Developer’s Library
- Title: Introduction to Android™ App Development for the Kindle Fire™
- Release date: April 2012
- Publisher(s): Addison-Wesley Professional
- ISBN: 9780133040487