• Use the Grid Mode and Snap Mode drawing tools to locate points quickly and precisely
• Draw orthogonally using the Ortho Mode drawing tool
• Draw at angles using the Polar Tracking drawing tool
• Use basic object snaps to locate points precisely relative to existing objects
• Defer object snaps to locate complex points
• Use advanced object snaps to locate points using acquired points and alignment paths
• Locate points relative to multiple objects by using the Object Snap Tracking feature to display multiple intersecting alignment path tracking vectors
• Use construction lines to increase productivity and precision when creating multiple-view ...