• Understand the difference between TrueType fonts and AutoCAD SHX fonts
• Create and edit multiline text
• Create and automate horizontal, diagonal, and tolerance type stacked text
• Create and edit single-line text
• Insert intelligent text fields
• Check text spelling for a whole drawing
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and while the lines, arcs, and circles on a drawing can convey a great deal of design information, at the end of the day you will need to annotate your drawings in order to completely communicate your design.
annotate: To add text, notes, and dimensions to ...