Learn smarter CISSP study approaches, exam tricks, tips, and format, and how to answer the exam questions right - 2019
About This Video
- Why you would want to take and pass the CISSP certification.
- A brief overview of the 8 CISSP domains.
- How to study smarter - works for any IT Certification.
- How to make time for studying.
- How and when to use practice tests.
- The CISSP Exam itself, the format, and exam approaches.
Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam, which is what you will be tested on until the next CISSP curriculum update in 2021. You obviously need to have the knowledge for the CISSP certification exam, but it is much more than that. The CISSP exam is very much an English exam. You need to be able to spot the keywords (PKI, policy, asymmetric, BCP) as well as the indicators (first, best, last, least, most).
Remember the new version of the CISSP exam is being used, you will test on the CAT format, 3 hours 100-150 questions (as of December 18th, 2017). You need to answer the questions from (ISC)²'s point of view, in their perfect world. Understand and answer every question from a Manager or a Risk Advisers point of view, NOT from an executive or as a techie. Most hands-on techies that fail the CISSP exam do so because they answer from a point of being reactive, not being proactive.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to CISSP Essentials
Chapter 2 : Why CISSP Certification and the 8 CISSP Domains (CBK)
- Why should you want to get the CISSP certification? 00:05:36
- The 8 CISSP Domains 00:09:39
- Chapter 3 : Study Approach, Material, Exam Tips and Tricks
- Chapter 4 : The CISSP Exam itself, what happens after and how to keep your Certification active!
- Title: Introduction to Exam Preparation for CISSP®️ Certification
- Release date: March 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838640279
You might also like
CISSP® Practice: 2,250 Questions, Answers, and Explanations for Passing the Test
A must-have prep guide for taking the CISSP certification exam If practice does, indeed, make perfect, …
CISSP Video Course
The fast, powerful way to prepare for your CISSP exam! 30+ hours of personal video training …
The Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp (Video Collection): Threat Defense, Ethical Hacking, and Incident Handling
More than 25 Hours of Expert Video Instruction This course is a complete guide to help …
CISSP Certification Training: Domain 1
In this CISSP Certification Training: Domain 1 training course, expert author David Miller will teach you …