Increase your cybersecurity capability by learning to perform dynamic and static malware analysis!
About This Video
- You will build your own malware analysis virtual lab to create a safe analysis environment using FlareVM.
- We will perform the analysis on a real-world piece of malware to fully understand the concepts covered in this course.
Nearly every incident response that occurs in the cyber security field comes back to the initial intrusion vector: malware. In this course, you will learn about the various types and categories of malware, their symptoms, and how they work. As an incident responder, it is imperative that you understand the symptoms of malware, but more importantly that you are able to understand what that malware is doing, and quickly. So, if you have ever wondered how to better understand malware, this is the course for you!
Anyone who wants to gain an understanding of how malware functions. Anyone who wants to learn the steps and processes involved in malware analysis
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Malware Concepts: Building a solid foundation upon which to learn
- Chapter 3 : Malware Analysis: Foundational concepts before begin working with malware
- Chapter 4 : Setting Up the Analysis Environment (FlareVM)
- Chapter 5 : Conducting the Analysis
- Chapter 6 : Conclusion
- Title: Introduction to Malware Analysis for Incident Responders
- Release date: May 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789530612
You might also like
The Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp (Video Collection): Threat Defense, Ethical Hacking, and Incident Handling
More than 25 Hours of Expert Video Instruction This course is a complete guide to help …
Cybersecurity Blue Team Toolkit
A practical handbook to cybersecurity for both tech and non-tech professionals As reports of major data …
Mastering Malware Analysis
Master malware analysis to protect your systems from getting infected Key Features Set up and model …
Learning Malware Analysis
Understand malware analysis and its practical implementation About This Book Explore the key concepts of malware …